COVID-19 MEASURES – KEEPING YOU SAFE
The safety of our guests and staff is of paramount importance. As a result, all guests are required to take a Lateral Flow Test no more than 24 hours before the awards and upload the result to the NHS Covid website. Each guest should then be in a position to present proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test if requested. We appreciate your compliance in order to ensure everyone can enjoy the event safely.
Test kits can be obtained free of charge from most pharmacies and online.
Do not take the test more than 24 hours before the event.
- Please take the home kit test (it takes 30 minutes for the test result to show on the kit itself).
- Register the result of the test by following this link https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result
- You can scan the QR code on this site if you are doing it on your mobile, or input the test ID number if you are doing it from a desktop or laptop computer.
- You will be asked to input your test result: negative or positive.
- If your test is negative, you will receive a text message and email within a few minutes. Please bring proof of your negative test result with you to the event.
We will be implementing the following measures:
KEY SAFETY MEASURES UNDERTAKEN
- Clear signage at the event to support relevant safety measures
- Enhanced venue cleaning prior to the event starting and throughout
- Regular sanitisation throughout the event focusing on high-touch point areas e.g. toilets and door handles.
- Hand sanitising stations provided throughout the event
- Hygiene reminders to regularly wash hands and refrain from personal greetings (a handshake or a hug) will be in place throughout the venue.
- Safer payments – contactless payments will be encouraged throughout via card or phone, with an email receipt wherever possible.
- Face coverings are optional and no longer required by law, but the government expects and recommends that people should continue to wear them in crowded and enclosed settings