The benefit that diversity and inclusion can bring to organisations – be this increased creativity, innovation, wellbeing or productivity - has long been recognised. Yet, the pace of progress is insufficient. This new category looks at organisations have made diversity and inclusion a strategic imperative that has delivered results.
- A summary of how this activity addressed the authority’s objectives to increasing under-representation in its workforce
- A description of how the project helped to build a more inclusive culture
- Specifically, the new ideas, processes or initiatives that were pioneered to think differently and deliver results
- The challenges met and how they were overcome
- Whether the planned outcomes were met
- What funding was accessed
- The lasting legacy of the activity and consequent activity/plans
- The level of partnership working involved in the project, either cross departmental. public-public or public-private.